moved.moved.moved

Friday, April 11, 2003

Jesus shall take the highest honour
Jesus shall take the highest place
let all earth join Heaven in exalting
the Name which is above all other names

Let's bow the knee in humble adoration
for at His name every knee shall bow
Let every tongue confess
He is Christ God's only Son
Sovereign Lord we give You glory now!

when will i learn that the highest honour and highest praise shall be given only to God and God alone because simply, He deserves it.and when will i let the truth that without God nothing is possible sink deep into my heart, my soul and my everything. today's worship prac thought me a valuable and humbling lesson, that we must be hungry for God and not vice versa. we must be desire God so much that He is the first person we think of every morning and the last person we think of eveyr nite. that is so hard to do, honestly for me. den again, ive never really tried. or even if i did, it was minimal. and even if i tried, nothing much would really go into it. well sometimes i think that maybe i think too much. i mean the irony of it all right?

the thing is that i really, really want to put God as my first priority, such that nothing in the world will ever mean more to me then He does. and i hate feeling so wretched about this. so much condemnation goes around me, including myself. and i cant deal with it. i fear breaking down soon and i know that the only way i can avoid that is to trust God with everything i have completely. completely. that is so hard.

seriously speaking, someone save me from the nothing i've become

For all honour and blessing and power
belongs to You, belongs to You
All honour and blessing and power
belongs to You, belongs to You
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.