moved.moved.moved

Friday, April 04, 2003

i just watched oliver. its amazing. i find it rather interesting the way they can come up with such extraordinary direction from an equally complex story by charles dickens. like i said before, dickens is a classic writer, intricate with his details and careful with the way he plans his story. never would he imagine his very own story being played out like an unrehearsed symphony, sounding and looking that damned well. anyway back to the musical, i always feel so exhilerated when i watch a musical. it thrills me and puts me in a very inspirational mood. makes me feel so contained in the world of music.

the singers were marvellous, no doubts about that. they sang from their hearts and each note that came out was filled with melancholic creativity. the way each note rang with such..oh my i dont know how to put in words the feelings i have now, but it was juts beautiful. i wanna sing like that one day. i wanna use my voice in such a powerful way that it can power ministries and do great service for God. till that day comes, i wil be waiting and listening to God's purposed life he has for me. :)