moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

my mind is a whirlwind of mixed emotions now. haha but dont get me wrong. im just sinply tired. my eyes can hardly open becos my eyelids are so heavy that they are clamping down on my poor eyeball. ooher. i kinda fell asleep only at 4plus last nite.. and im up now! hahah yup so kinda wiggly woogy now.. yup went to sarahs hse ended up staying over..anyway was thinking alot last nite..and i really could comprehend all my thoughts for once, i could actually understand what i was thinking about for once.. it has been long since ive been able to do that. but how glad i am.

lately theres been many things happening around the world and even around us theres a chaotic mess that awaits our attention every morning. the complexity of this sars virus is rather astonishing, just received an email fron my dad saying how we should ALL wear gas masks. phooey to that but stil, we all gotta be a little more careful eh? with so much drudgery happening around me, so much pain and dying happening every minute, its hard to stay ignorant or yes, feign oblivion. its true that we must wake up to this call, but let us remember one thing.

the world is not for us to save, its God's job.