moved.moved.moved

Friday, April 04, 2003

wow. i've been quite inspired off late. to write music, essays and im even starting on a novel. which in a controversial turn makes me really idle. its telling me that i have too much time on my hands. was just fiddling with the piano a couple of days ago and i actually managed to compose a tune. its a first for me ok, to actually write the music before the lyrics. and that day while studying with andrea we wrote a song titled runaway, and i think ive got a good guitar-more-den-words-kinda tune. so thats all ready too. and ive really been spending a hell lot of time on website building, but den again i am earning money from it so..yay alrite, back to stoning and website building. this has become my life. haha. maybe i was born with an affinity with computers. and music maybe?

"let the music heal your soul, let the music take control"