moved.moved.moved

Thursday, April 03, 2003

the day went by reasonably fast. i mean only this morning i was blogging at sarahs hse..now im in the comfort of my own home blogging. yup. the kids came over. we met at far east and walked back home while sarah whined all the wya back complaining how hot and sticky it was(ya rite!) haha and we had alota fun just fellowshipping at my house.. of cos we added in the messy interlude of steak sauce and whipped cream. so it was definitely a messy affair. anyway really glad that they came over. helped me to relieve some nerve-wrecking issues in my life that i couldnt really envision in another perspective.

yup we were sitting outside my house at the rooftop there, where there's a perfect view of rgs, town and the whole interlada. it was really an awesome sight and like how dreams are made of, i brought my guitar out and we lullabyed atop the roof. it was an exhilerating experience and we enjoyed it tremendously. a good avenue for anyone to just relax, think and discern. shall do more thinking there.. or do more songwriting there. may get some inspiration. yup. but this has all left me super tired, considering that i only had like less den 5hrs this past 2days. i think i need to sleep.

this crisis i face, this love i chase, thanks for showing me all the ways