moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

my website!!

my website! i updated it. yeah i know, in the midst of all the exams, how do i have time to do such rubbish yeah? haha in between exams thats all.. i have time on my hands and nothing much i can study for. haha anyway been quite confused.

all i ask for is a clarity of mind. a moment where the world does not rush by so fast that i barely have time to breathe. to just sit down, think and evaluate the situations around me.

well am going for a break next friday and saturday, going to relax at a secret hideout hehe. am glad that i have the opportunity to take such a leisure break and enjoy the sparkling sand, the sea and its distant horizon and the whistling of the birds on the trees. it will be a great break, following on from my exams and my hectic production schedules. hopefully nothing crops up!