moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

lost in imagination, whats the situation? ive just written two new songs while i was on my short hiatus away. one's farewell to this love and the other's called break. basically these two songs relate alot to my own life. firstly farewell to this love marks my turn-about towards my cynicism towards relationships and the centrepiece of it all, love. basically its very easy for us to be cynical when we've been hurt before. we feel like we've been betrayed and there's not much of a point getting into another relationship because why do so when one is only gonna get hurt again? well, let me re-write your mindsets, or at least my own. each opportunity to love in itself is a lesson to be learnt. be it a hard one, a painful one or even one that teems with life and happiness, we all learn a lesson in the end. whether it be to be more careful, or to be less discerning, or to be more meticulous in one's effort, it all speaks solemn sincerity. and till you realise that love itself encompasses too much to be simply defined, then will u truly enjoy the fruits of true love and what it has planned for you.

the other song, break, was basically a piece dictating my own brokenness when i felt lonely in my quiet solitude. i felt broken and detached from my own spirit, something so incredulous as it may be. it placed so much emphasis on my own vulnerability but i definitely feel better now so yup im better. hope the songs actually make sense. will post the songs another time cos if not i'll flood my blog with songs! yup anyway there's this psychotic rush going on in my mind. i dont really know what it is, but i feel good.