moved.moved.moved

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Love leads to laughter, Love leads to pain
With you by my side, I feel good times again
Never have I felt these feelings before
You showed me the world, How can I ask for more

And although there's confusion
We'll find a solution
To keep my heart close to you

And I know, yes I know
If you hold me, believe me
I'll never, never ever leave

And I know
There is nothing that I would
Not do for you, Forever be true
And I know, although times can be hard
We will see it through
I'm forever in love with you


Show me affection In all different ways
Give you my heart for the rest of my days
With you all my troubles are left far behind
Like heaven on earth, when I look in your eyes

No need to cry, I'll be right by your side
Let's take our time, Love won't run dry

forever in love// dedicated to my baby! haha darling this song is super nice yeah? :) just for u! ur the best!