moved.moved.moved

Saturday, April 26, 2003

i have this lousy habit of being outrageously obvious. i mean its really not deliberate. more of after being obvious den do i realise my own folly and embarrassment that the subject of my mimicking happens to be listening to me too. take for example i remember going to suntec city one time and there was this policeman in front of me on the escalator. so i started animating to my friend the action of pulling out a gun and started bawling in laughter as to how i would pull the policeman's gun out of his pocket. when i glanced to my left oh my gosh! there was his partner right behind me giving me an amused look. by good golly i was so red in the face after that. i must have made a good joke-of-the-day at the police station that day.

anyway to my own bemusement, it happens all the time. there was once i was having lunch with sarah and rachel at sakae sushi and i was telling them that the guy opposite us was staring at us. in truth he wasn't but once he heard my voice he turned and shot me a bewildered look. oh my i just wanted to crawl under the sushi bar. many times these kinda things happen and i unfortunately am readily exposed to this kinda public humiliation. well then its these kinda things that keep my almost non-existant life more exciting, and more simplistic in nature.