moved.moved.moved

Saturday, May 10, 2003

i did nothing today. which really is good u know. i woke up at twelve, went for lunch with my grandfather, my bro and my sis and then we went hardware shopping for a cd-writer. i came home and i slept some more before waking up and going online to surf randomly. i then got down to preparing my cell word after a quick dinner and now that i'm pleased with my day, i'm about to go and sleep. the pleasures of simplicity. i should really take more of these kinda days, just slacking and sleeping. anyway while i was surfing i went to jia's site and it was smashing. then did i realise that she was the one who got me started on webpage building cos i was super duperly impressed with her previous site. anyway been listening to alot of music recently, some good ones, some trashy ones, some ridiculously meaningless ones, but owell you can check out my playlist. yup alright have had a fulfilling day.

oh by the way.. im getting married today!! haha.. sounds stupid right? haha to dipsy!!! haha sounds damn les but well its just for fun.. she's my xiaomei.. haha one of my closest friends!! heh anyway.

today i learnt that God will provide what He has promised. amen to that.