moved.moved.moved

Thursday, May 22, 2003

"what we had, i'll never know
in my heart i can't let go
you meant so much to me
you opened my eyes and made me see
see truths and wonders of heaven's grace
to put a smile back on my face
to you who've been there each time round
i thank God its you i've found
i love you more then words can say
and i thank God for you every single day"

whoa, i know it may sound cheesy for a poem, but it really exemplifies the feelings i feel in me now. gratefulness for everything and a heart-warming thanks for those who've stuck by me. this goes out to that special someone, the same person who's taught me love, joy and grace. the same person who's defied all the boundaries of friendship to bring the best out of me. the same person who till this day remains my most trusted confidante. i love you so much and i really just want to tell you that this world would be unbearable if God did not bless me with friends like you. to you, thank you so much! -hugs-

so..you must be wondering.. whats up with all this mushy crap? well, its not crap, but just talking to this someone again made me feel complete once more. all the answers, all the tribulations, he's seen thru it all with me. and if i let a day go by without me saying how much appreciation i have for him, i would let him and myself down. i've always talked about how friends just come and go, but no. he's different, and i know when we're old and grey, he'll be there with me sipping green tea and gazing at the sunflowers. i love him as a friend, nothing more. thats the perimeters of our relationship. just friends, because if it were anything else, it would be different. friends like you are so hard to come by these days, thanks!