moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

in my bid to prepare for my new gangster-aka-paikia role, i realised to my horror that i have to take drastic measures to make the character realistically alive. well, first of all i was equally surprised when the role was offered to me. when i told my friends about this role, they just laughed and went "you? gangster? wahahahahah". haha how sad. but nevermind, i shall prove dem wrong!! heh.. then basically 'class' today constituted of a morning run for all the paikias, because we needed to get in shape and be fit for the role(?!!?!). so we thought, might as well just run larh..no harm done. then our teacher tells us that we'll be going to some stadium to run round the track. wa, that is extreme man. so we all headed down and our teacher delightfully tells us to do a 2.4 warm up. good golly, anyone would know that i havent hit the track since last year?!

so i ran and to my dismay i managed a 11plus min timing. hey i used to run alot and i could run ten plus! so yea but nevermind i'm happy enough. as if that wasn't enough, my teacher said lets do that one more time! oh good golly! so we ran again and now we're back in school, exhausted and allowed to take an hour break. we've got fighting sequences to do later, basically all that kicking the groin kind of crap, and punching or bending down low blahblah. this is may appear fun to other jc students or what, but no no, it's painful! i got kicked in the stomach cos my girlfriend missed the pillow. sigh, and to be more paikia, i have to go dye my hair and pierce my ears!! -sobs- no no. not piercings. i will scream!

haha wad an eventful day already.