moved.moved.moved

Friday, May 16, 2003

"i've finally found a reason for living, its in giving every part of my heart to Him, in all that i do, every word that i say, I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him" we are the reason, avalon.

just came back from a personal retreat to that secret location. ooher yes, that place. was really refreshing, had a lot of prayer and worship time, and of cos personal reflections. did alot of praying for the cell, and of cos for my friends and also managed to figure out certain aspects of my life that has always clouded my views on certain issues. really rejuvenating i must say, but exhausting. now i feel like just wasting away the afternoon in the privacy of my own room, blasting songs of praise on my stereo and just giving Him thanks for all that He has done for me. going to meet weelock later for movie, shuld really be off to bed soon if i wanto nap. hmmm.