moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

prefer the small fonts.

anyway today was a really interesting day. i came home feeling really tired and frustrated because i had alot of things on my mind. school, friendships, church commitments, u name it, it was on my mind. and i tried to caterogise my thoughts, trying so hard not interweave them in the process. well i failed to do so, so i became more confused. i'm happy of course, because there's joy in my heart. the joy of knowing God. and i pray that everyone who doesnt know Him would one day. anyway im digressing yet again. my confusion derived from the many things i had to deal with today. talking to certain friends made it even more bewildering.

anyway onto yet another interesting topic, i had a surprisingly good chat with this newly-made friend nicknamed little foot. anyway by trying to help her and explain stuff to her, i was in some ways explaining things to myself and in analysing these thoughts, i became a whole lot clearer. thats why i like to talk to people and in my feeble attempts in trying to help them, somehow or another i'll always be able to straighten my thoughts. anyway would like to thank weelock, winston and ailing for figuring out the mysteries of friendship heh heh see weelock? i told u i'll attribute my happiness to u! anyway most importantly my happiness came thru the grace of God. and i know i have more to discover. :)