moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

today was a day full of surprises. anyway was really glad that today has finally ended, or rather, started. been a wreck the past few days, just thinking of what to do and all was exhausting, and to actually do what i needed to do made feel rather erm extinguished? is that an appropriate word? ive been desperately trying to make myself sound distinguished but i realise what a fool i am making myself out to be. i just realised that i got to work on my maths and my chinese and of course my gp. goodness knows where chinese disappeared too, and everything ive studied about maths has been shipped off to mars and never to be returned! man o man o man! then i try to get down to doing an essay for gp and im stuck on the second paragraph, which reminds me here..winston can u lend me ur gp file again? thanks :)

guess ive been really busy going about doing things that ive neglected the sole motivation i have for living. God. i become too caught up in my own disillusioned life, trying to solve irrevocable problems and when i cant..i feel inadequate. i suppose its really about giving it all up to God yea? ill try, ive been trying, and i wont give up! nevertheless its been a good three or four learning days, where ive done nothing but learn and correct. there are so many areas in my life that i need improvement on..but i cant do it alone! anyone wanna help? maybe if i concentrate more on getting things done with God's strength i mite actually get somewhere. and i can live my life not being hypocritical towards God's undivided love. like i said, ive been trying to change and be the best that i can be..but i cant do it alone. i need friends. i need you.

care to help? :)