moved.moved.moved

Monday, February 17, 2003

i woke up at an un-earthly hour again today. around 5. stayed awake till my sister woke up and den me and my brother sent her to school. felt so strange to be up so early, it was rather familiar tho, the morning. the trees were shaking slightly as the wind cascaded gently pass my face, i could taste the saltiness in the air, and there was a delicious aroma of frying bacon, sausages and eggs. when we were driving in i saw the familiar path i would take as i walked down to rgs. it was so deja vu. i came home to the smell of brewed coffee, its essence filling every square inch of the house, what a delight! and oh yes. i did see the sunrise, and it was amazing, beautiful and splendous. The rays of sun edging out slowly behind fluffy blue clouds. heh. i love mornings. im hardly awake most of the time. by the time im up and about, its almost 8 or 9, and i would have missed all of this wonderful sights and smells.

i feel strangely sedate. quite in the mood of not doing anything. been trying to bum.. unsuccessfully. everytime i try to bum i would just feel the itch to DO something. so i would get out of bed, grab my guitar and play a few songs, with my croaking, horrible and smwhat transvestite-like voice again. i would feel really happy with whatever i've played and would try to "feel" some inspiration to write a song..den i realise, all my tunes sound the same. ha! so i would give up and go back to sleep.

i was reading my bible. there was this verse about God being the God of comfort. i cant remember which one it is but i will post it up asap. and there's another verse that goes sth like "for our light and momentary problems are..." and it goes on, but i cant remember, ay, my failing memory. anyway yes its a very good verse, relates alot to my life. God is a God of comfort and I know i will pull thru whatever happens, no matter what, becos simply God is God, and i should let God BE God.