moved.moved.moved

Friday, February 14, 2003

happy valentines day! :) its such a lovely occasion.. hearing my brother plan for his outing with wendy almost made me jealous. no lah had plans for the day. i went to school for my exam.. thank God it went well. Got an A! yay! haha then i went to meet bertrand at kallang leisureplex..cos he said he wanted to bring me to smplace special? kallang river it was. such a nice place. walked with him along the river all the way to oppo suntec when we realised oops. we cant get across.. haha so we walked to the main road and took a cab to cineleisure. we den took neoprint haha at heeren.. and we both look weird but it was really good cos managed to talk to him alot along the river. den met sarah and her brother ymun.. he's a pretty cool guy...nice and gentleman like. haha. we watched catch me if u can at lido?!! hahah den we met the rest for dinner at orchard point.. zac, sk, josco and renita. it was a fun time laughing with the guys and all.

after that we went home.. and i came back feeling really high so i'm now over at my fren's house and we just had a few drinks so now im a bit tipsy. hahah but dont worry i still have 80% control over myself :) yeah i wont allow myself to be dead drunk. haha. today was a really fun day and i really had fun with my frens. so wad if there was no particular date. i dont need a man in my life. haha i can survive pretty well on my own. im so fortunate to have my frens.. the kids and all.. and frens like gen and eve. i dont need guys now. haha but bertrand has become a really good fren and i love him lots as such a silly-tell-me-jokes-when-im-sad kind of fren.. happy valentines day everyone! gonna go home and sleep before i start slurring over my words :)