moved.moved.moved

Thursday, February 06, 2003

for the first time in two days im actually well enough to stare at my computer screen for more then 5minutes. oh thats becos im shutting my right eye. well, i have an ulcer in my right eye, so have been going for injections in my eye and scraping off the ulcer bits.. painful? hell yeah.. but owell. been wearing a stupid eye patch and having ppl who actually see me call me a pirate! ohwell.. its super irritating cos i have to take a cab all over the place cos im about 60% blind. and i really hope things get better if not it'll be permanent. been putting my eydrops regularly every half hour. ouch. sigh.

i spent the whole of yesterday horizontal feeling like crap but today feels a little better. partly becos i made myself do stuff instead of whiling my time away sleeping. its agonizing but temporary i hope. cant write much.. cos its straining my eyes. will write more when im better. gdnites