moved.moved.moved

Thursday, February 13, 2003

exam tomorrow! shoots. so not prepared. will i be able to pull it off? will i? will i? sigh. anyway was sucha busy day today, and was feeling rather tired and miserable for the evening. yeah den gen and xingning came over to my house to borrow my com to burn stuff for rave tmrw so had a good chat and erm it was a fun time! heh..anyway i don;t really know what to say cos im so tired now and all i want to do is just sleep. yes. again. haha tmrw is valentines day and i dunno my plans yet. isit necessary to have a date? seems so tiring. may jus go out with bertrand tmrw.. if not go out with the kids. that way i can feel young and not care about the world. haha. whatever. i should be celebrating man. not now lah. now i have to memorise my lyrics. i sabo myself. sigh. but i love the song. not an ego thing but it was inspired by a simple scrabble game and by eve! haha! she'll understand when she sees the lyrics :)


you are my lucky star
and i know you will go far
with charm you leave wherever u are
surely u are my lucky star :)


heh, to eve, sleepycow! :)