moved.moved.moved

Thursday, February 06, 2003

the past three days has turned me into a cynical bitch ready to snap at ANYONE who gets in my way. three days of confinement at home.. having to remember every half hour to drop eyedrops in my eye. and after three hours..some yellowish cream. who can i blame but myself? had i only known when was "the limit" before wearing my contacts for goodness knows how long(which in comparison to others, i realise isnt long at all) but yeah.. its frustrating and incredibly agonizing doing nothing but stare at my watch with one eye and wait for the next half hour. i know i shouldnt complain so much but if no one knows my eyes are the most delicate parts of my body! and i cant stand being totally dependable on people.. getting everyone to fetch me, if not flag a taxi for me..and i cant do anything without messing it up. was trying to dial a friends number into the phone.. read a 8 as a 0.. so in the end had this screaming lady scolding me for prank calling her..by mistake!

oh the glory of just spending time at home. and i have tonnes and tonnes of unfinished work piled on my table, yet try as i might, i cant do them. my eyes get terribly sore after reading two or three paragraphs.. and i have an increasingly disturbing migraine which just adds to the loveliness of my home-stay. i really wnat to go out and do something.. i hate spending time with myself.. u know.. "rediscovering" or wad.. i just want to go out and do what everyone is doing..attend school..have many things to do..and of cos regain my sight completely. i feel retarded and useless relying on everybody else except myself.

can u identify with that?