moved.moved.moved

Monday, March 01, 2004

songwriting and wedding bells
haha if yr going WTF now.. YEAH! haha its dam off lah but i just got off the phone. so a little bit high and all. supposed to be dam tired and unhappy or seriously mackers, but surprisingly im not! the grace of God! anyway was speaking to alex first. it was really quite strange cos i havent talked to him for ages, and he let me listen to his songs and encouraged me to write more of my own, so yepp i will. its really good talking to him again cos i always learn something new from him everytime. haha now im hooked to james taylor and david tao cos of some of his recommendations so yeh! quite happy, gonna attempt writing songs when inspiration comes :)

den gen called and yeh we were planning her future wedding. hahahaha its dam hilarious cos it really WILL be amazing if any of what we said would really happen in the future. hahaha *throws flowers into the air* haha amazing i tell you. extremely retarded also. but yeah its always comforting to talk to her cos she's one of the few people who can make me laugh - GENuinely.(oh my my im so dam corny) haha and yeh so thanks to my ideals about songwriting generously taught to me by alex and thanks to gen for making me laugh, i can sleep well tonight. hehe

ooh its morning already!! CAFFEINE HIGH maybe. heh life never felt this good!