moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

i like packing my room
haha found so many old letters. those that candace and aletheia wrote in sec one. heh they were my dajie's and i was their xiaodi cos i looked so boyboy last time haha. so cute and i remember talking to candace on the phone and asking her "do u trust me?" hehe and singing harmonies for the power of Your love. so funny! and found my sec1-sec4 class photos. hehe i looked so toot, maybe i still do now. but yeh! so toooot. haha and then i had my obs badge i bought in sec3 and an obs photo thats really dog-eared. oops. and found my canoeing medal haha dam funny lah its rusty already. haha and everytime i see the classical guitar, i remember the time we took the guit from the guides room and how it never got back to them until the year we left. heh. rgs rgs, brings back fond memories. also found my ncc photo album.. oh my my if only i could return to that skinny toot i was :(:( hahaha the skinny part i mean.. haha and my rgs sewing kit which i never used cos i always screwed sewing up and got a teachers d.c for ponning sewing haha and of cos my little apron that i used in cooking class. i remember me and huiching made the pizza without the crust hahahahaha and it came out all stuck to the pan! heh so now u know, never ask beks to make pizzas for you. heh and the amphitheatre where everyone but me fell down(surprise surprise!) haha rgs! holds so much memories for me. wouldnt exchange it for the world :)

then i was packing this whole collection of old CDs, wah i have(now had) backstreet boys(all their cds) haha westlife, 911, boyzone, and savage garden. haha i only kept the savage garden one. heh and oh the 911 one too since it had 'bodyshakin' the first dance i danced to during my sec1 orientation. haha and i remember stef teaching me and yvette how to shake as you move backwards. haha and of cos the very embarrassing skate scooter which i have decided to keep to remind myself of the inter-house drama comp which i totally paisehed myself in haha, ask the rg girls. heh but YES, its history!

its one of those days where u actually have time to sieve through your stuff and with music blasting and all these keepsakes to keep you company, its really almost perfect :)