moved.moved.moved

Thursday, January 29, 2004

im going to blog because i really had an enjoyable night, but some news really has thwarted my entire night. and the mere fact that i cant do anything about it pisses the shit out of me.

owell anyway today i met klem for lunch at scotts. it was a good chat, went to kino to browse and den i went to register for my exams. which was horrifying because i realise now that i have a dam lot to study for. and im currently not very motivated. the cost is high and thats the only thing that will motivate me to work harder, because i dont want to waste my parents money. argh, still agitated. actually my day wasnt very good lah. agggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh.

yeh the salvaging part of today was my evening with the girlfriends. it was REALLY great to see all of them. and i really enjoyed myself just bitching with them, chatting with them and just recalling all our rg memories! i was such a terror! haha.. but yeh it was enjoyable.. havent laughed like that for awhile and it didnt feel weird at all. i had such a great time talking to them and just takin photos. miss them so much maybe thats why. haha especially shupedoobedoo! haha havent seen her in two years man, really good to see her. yup. still as shrilly and high pitched, but still every bit of the fun-loving person she is! yeh and the rest havent really changed much, junlin mellowed down quite a bit, crystals still the same!!! "my hairs like a lions mane!!" heh so funny. yeh to all of you guys, thanks for a lovely evening.. ill see u all at hari-raya in my sareee! hahahaha but thanks, love u guys!

that was the only high lah. met paupau for awhile, always good to see her. but i guess nothing really prepared me for the news i was gonna hear when i got home. sadness. :( haii gonna sleep and try to feel better. i must remain positive and optimistic!! :)