moved.moved.moved

Monday, January 19, 2004

the last two weeks have been...... i cant find an appropriate word to describe it! but all in all, it was a time of learning. painful lessons, joyful times, agonising moments, laughing, crying, been there done that. and to top it off, my exams are over! i must say that these exams havent been an easy one. maybe its spiritual warfare, but everytime i have a paper, or 3 on one day, something very upsetting happens the day before, and i get all angstypangsty and wretched, and hence -- lack of concentration. i know myself and i know i wont do exceptionally well, or even well for that matter. but this time, theres less self expectations, and im just happy to leave it to God.

and i was actually wondering how some of my closer friends cant really be bothered when i really needed them. but den again now, i couldnt care less! because, thats the fragility of relationships or friendships, and nowadays, its seemingly easier to be numb. am slowly discovering who really are my friends, and who will never turn me away when i call.

so its time to kick off my shoes, turn up diana krall and laura fygi and really for once, relax.

its been a long time, really long time. i need time to myself. :)

anyway paupau is going sydney tmrw! haha.. gonna miss that piece of dim sum. haha