moved.moved.moved

Sunday, January 25, 2004

conclusions of cny
some random aunty who i havent the clue as to what her name is comes up to me and tells me.
"wahhh you really slimmmed down alot ah.."
me gives incredulous face and wonders how the heckers does she know me and when did she see me FAT?! so i proceed to ask with obvious astonishment in my eyes like when was that? and she replies every so strangely.
"wahhhh it must be about ten years now al-leh-dy.. *snortles*"
-faints- RIGGHHHT im SURE! i was like dammm skinny in pri school and i dont recall meeting dis strange woman at all!! maybe she got the wrong kid. haha.. other den that, there were a few strange women who came up to me during the sat cny thingy and asked me about how i found the educational system in singapore like!?!!!
like HI?? its chinese new year, not national day rallyyy. hahaha and yes i love the way that woman says already as al-leh-dy haha goodness.

then i check my friendster and my ex classmates from like sec4 who i havent seen since err.. sec4? haha they message me sth like this
"OOOOHHHHMIIIGOOOOOODDDDD! is that YOU?!!!!! you loooook so much betttter now! couldnt recognise you!!!" *bangs head on the wall* ok, that means i look like frankenstein before lah. *insulted.

hahaha and of cos what alex quek says takes the cake.
after not seeing him for about two years plus... when i finally see him, i greet him with an enthusiastic hello! and he says this..
"hello, last time i saw you, you were a boy"
*FAINTS* hahaha i admit being tomboyish but....... hahaha sheesh. yup just some one-liners that has made my cny very errrr interesting haha.

slept just now so not very sleepy now. hungry in fact. abs have disappeared mysteriously..[ did they even exist!?] must be all the cny food. hmmm. gonna start on driving soon i reckon. gonna be a slack week i hope! *dances* anyway onto the serious stuff.. cluster and cell today was very refreshing.. saw things that touched my heart, and shared stuff really personal to me. later some messaged me to tell me that they could identify with what i shared during cluster.. :) thats really all that matters.. :) and it makes all those angstypangsty frustrations with cell and cluster thingys disappear and it just makes me think.

its all worth it. definitely.

praise God! for the week would have been unbearable if not for different people and different situations that seem to help ease my sadness or whathaveyous. oooh looking forward to watching vcds and slackin all e way for a week or so!! heh.. yeh babYyYyY! hahah