moved.moved.moved

Thursday, August 21, 2003

wooot* okay can blog long post now. just got back from rgs, all the memories man! whoa! :) haha me and pepper just sat on the roof and chatted for an hour or two? we were just recalling all that we did and all the stupid things that truly made rgs -- rgs. haha. today went for band prac, it was not bad larh except that we were all really tired so we sounded like a funeral band instead. haha. anyway played better towards the end, true enough my fingers are blistered from 'i will survive'! haha. anyway then went down to city hall to grab a prez for my friend and then met jimboree at cafe cartel.. where the meal had me stuffed up to heaven high! haha.

oh den halfway met little foot[i should really get a new nickname for u cos yr friend calls u that rite? haha] and passed her the prez. haha i saved awhile for it so now im really broke. anyway speaking of which, when i was in rgs, i was slipping a note into little foots locker and the alarm went off or sth! i was so freaked out me and pepper just scurried along the corridors and hid in the 410 classroom. which was our ex-classroom too. spent awhile inside just remembering our sitting positions and the things we did as her slacker and me bio rep! haha. anyway then we went up to the roof top and it was real pretty! saw stars! i love stars!!! *beams* okay really tired now.. going to sleep! tata! yet another fulfilling day :)

anyway some pictures of me and sash! haha outside nydc!, pepper and salt!, delaine and me, delaine, sash and me., prof specs!

oh to you :: yepp yepp i know its me. anyway its nothing much, hope it cheers u up! the least i can do for you is that, so anytime do let me know if u need anything. i will be strong. thanks! take care. :) [booboo]