moved.moved.moved

Friday, August 15, 2003

Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny
sometimes goodbye though it hurts is the only way now for you and me


its time to let go. and as the song goes. even though it hurts so bad and affects me so much, its time to let him go. i guess i never really dealt with all the confusion in my mind about this issue. i just let it hang around and let it affect me once in awhile. but as i was listening to this song, it hit me with this sudden realisation that holding on to something thats impossible is going to affect me in the long run and i will be locked in this entangled mess for a very long time. so im letting go because its only harming me. sounds selfish? well i guess its time to start thinking for myself for once.

it hurts to let go, especially for me. i mean i would be all bravedo about it but in truth it will be a painful realisation that im actually letting go. farewell, adieu to a love that i held so dear in my heart and sth that i believed would win in the end if i persevered and endured. but its not about winning anymore, its about believing in a greater love that God has for me. i tried so hard, believe me, to make him see that i was holding strong but it all fell apart because i know that no matter how much i gave or loved, it would come down to nought.. and im tired of being hurt repeatedly without his knowledge so its time for me to let go.

i lost this fight, but ive found a greater dependency on God. amen!