moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

was just looking at the photos below. heh, kept smiling to myself.

ok, i shall stop it with those kind of one-liners. haha. had a hell lot of coffee, milo, cereal-drinks this morning, in my lousy attempt at staying up to study. well, i ended up drinking alot of these hot drinks to actally stay awake, and i absorbed two pages of my lit book before falling asleep. congratulations to me! *beams* haha. and forget abt history, i didnt even touch it!

have got band prac soon.. am not looking forward to performing on saturday! :s theres gonna be so much people, especially at far east!! help. okay maybe if i scream my voice away today then i won't have to sing! yay! and maybe if i blister my fingers, i won't have to play guitar too! den i can stay home and sleeep! haha. i really must make the most of my time now. not much time left.

oooh, i miss rgs alot now. hmmmm.