moved.moved.moved

Saturday, August 16, 2003

"i will bless the Lord forever. I will trust Him at all times. He has delivered me from all fear, He has set my feet upon a rock."

i really enjoyed my saturday. it was productive, and well spent. spent most of the day with my darling :) heh. woke up this morning at 8! whoa. record breaking man. haha den went to collect my lenses. yay finally can wear after six months. but i took forever to put on my left lens because i uh..forgot. haha. den went to 'bump' into my darling at the art museum. haha walked around myself just admiring the art pieces and i really enjoyed this exhibition on memories. as in what one's memory consists of and blah. it was very refreshing, watching a video of kids playing around. full of innocence. those were the days.

den went for lunch at sakae sushi at marina! haha we ate SOOO much. stuffed ourselves silly. but its was very good. but we were naughty! kay nevermind. haha den he followed me back home and i grabbed my stuff and chords and headed down with my bro to aljunied for a jamming session for our band haha we'll be performing on sat23aug at far east in the evening, do come down! :) jammed along with andrea and sang like mad. no more voice man. it was a very good session, enjoyed ourselves immensely going crazy over the songs. then my brother drove us to kallang indoor stadium for the hillsongs concert, it was very very very good! very refreshing

you can literally feel the Spirit lingering in our midst. and the vibrant youths, well us included, we were just power-packed with energy. dancing and singing and lifting our hands, it was a very good event. havent danced and sang so freely before. which reminds me that my voice is nearly gone. was screaming and yelling my head off. and was cheering so damn loudly when addy sang the chinese song! it was so beautiful! great job addy! sat around for awhile after the concert, waited for liana who came to pray for me. thanks liana.. anyway i think she's skinnier. haha anyway thanks! :)

then headed down to newton for supper with my darling! wooot* we ate alot again ahha and then when we had our fill he walked me back in the rain! haha it was so nice to have the rain pouring down on us. it was kind of liberating yet thrilling. walked back and splashed puddles all over each other till we were soaking wet. but very fun. anyway after that he went back and here i am! sitting dry, had a nice bath and smiling to myself :)