moved.moved.moved

Sunday, August 24, 2003

rain rain go away! come again another day!
on any other ordinary rainy day, you would most probably hear me singing this because i really really cannot study when its raining. dont ask me why. it just makes studying all the more frustrating. but today. im just so happy it rained! i woke up with a sunshiney smile [which i know greatly contradicts the weather......] and i plonked myself on my chair, wrote out a study plan for today and proceeded to do some work with the company of soothing jazz music! whoa!! rain pitter-pattering on the outside, a random mix of classical jazz, a warm cuppa tea and work just made such a weird yet wonderful experience!

heh. simple things make me happy u know.

did a simple wordsearch puzzle after that and read finish 'the magicians nephew'. its really nice. christian allegory. hmmm. am feeling really fuzzy and happy now. rain rain please stay! come again yes! on another day too! :)