moved.moved.moved

Thursday, August 07, 2003

i did EVERYTHING wrong today, EVERYTHING went wrong
i'm in the worst mood ever

im seriously quite pissed off. i had nicely typed out the shite things that happened today in this long paragraph and then my phone drops on to the keyboard and closes the whole damn thing. u know it only happens on bad days? and it never fails to make me oh so damn irritated. well, congratulations to me, another screwed thing to add to my list. oh i lost my wallet, so thats the most irritating bit because its not the first time, beks! wow ur so careful with yr things. and then i happily forgot that i have worship prac tomorrow so i arranged something else and now my friend is damn pissed cos im cancelling on her. i hadnt enough money so i intended to come home to get some more money, but guess what? i cant remember where i put my money box. so i cant go out. and lo and behold it happens again i studied the wrong books for lit a's. fcked up u know seriously. i asked the lady whether the syllabus for 03 was the same as the 04 one and she nodded. bloody hell. so when i got hold of a copy of the new syllabus i realised to my horror that the two books i studied so intricately will not be tested next year! fck. damn angry with myself for not checking it out properly. and when i reached home i tripped and fell on my own stairs. wth right? ARGH.

now comes the worst part. was suppose to go to heartfriends this afternoon, but because i was so teed off by the syllabus thing i didnt in the end. i went to watch a movie and had lunch in desperate bids to feel better, was supposed to meet sarah too, and was really looking forward to it cos i was really really pissed off but couldnt too, so in the end after going to westmall[?!!] i took a bus home. now i just feel terrible and screwed up. i didnt do ONE single thing right today. how fcked is that? ARGHHHHHHHHH.