moved.moved.moved

Monday, August 04, 2003

"In my life, You've heard me say I love You. How do i show You its true? hear my heart, it longs for more of You, I've fallen deeply in love with You. You have stolen my heart, i'm captivated by You. Never will You and I part, I've fallen deeply in love with You. You and i together forever, nothing can stand in the way. My love for You grows stronger each new day, I've fallen deeply in love with You. You have stolen my heart, I'm captivated by You. Never will You and I part, I've fallen deeply in love with You"

deeply in love, hillsongs

love this song at the moment. its a very soothing song, that i guess cheers me up. have alot of things to do later in the afternoon, but im suddenly overwhelmed with this dread of monotony that i just don't want to move. i ran again this morning. did okay, but walked halfway back cos i just didnt feel like running. the walk back was reflective, and spent thinking about the many possibilities life offers up to me. shall not get philosphical. will head down to the park soon maybe. just to look look see see. hmm