moved.moved.moved

Monday, August 04, 2003

woke up for a run! very good! i actually ran the 4.8km route. died halfway but well, at least i completed it? :)

den went to school to collect my modules and timetable for lectures that i need to attend and then went to meet josco at potong pasir mrt[?!?!] haha and then after his lunch treat at macs, headed down to suntec to get my book from san bookshop. found the hard times edition i wanted! so happy! am very particular abt these kinda things, i believe that if i wanna study the book, ive got to enjoy looking at it........ okay thats so bimbotic! :) anyway i love that book! too bad i lost my other copy with all my written notes in it!!! arghhh

then met jimboree for dinner at hooked[on]pasta. not bad. ate alot and now im super bloated. haha nvmind, reward myself for the morning run no? :) anyway the hillsongs cd rocks! :) a good listen!

Glory to the risen king
glory to the Son
glorious Son