moved.moved.moved

Sunday, August 03, 2003

church in the morning. worship was good, cell time was wonderful, pris did a good job

haha and yay! ive got chronicles of narnia! winston gave it to me! thanks! now i can bury my nose into the books and read it when im stressed! i lost my first copy:( hehe yup but that made my day! yup, went for lunch with the kids, ben and priscilla den headed to play daytona at clementi ahhaha yeah i know its like how off, but it was fun.. pris was screaming all the way :) kk gonna sleep soon..

so sleepy :) anyway [i'm pushing for higher ground]. got to be strong.

"i wake up feeling the sunshine on my face and the crisp clear morning was just beautiful. the birds were singing a melancholic tune and the sky was in all its perfect shades of blue. i stare out of my window and i see God's wonderful creations, right from the birds taking flight in the air around the tall skyscrapers that littered the near vicinity down to the little people walking along the stony pavement. i sit and smile to myself and wonder how i can wake up among such picture perfect surroundings and not be reminded of you"