moved.moved.moved

Thursday, August 07, 2003

the choice was simple and clearcut.

dont even know why i deliberated over it for so long. and at the same time inconvenience a hell lot of people. but have decided, and worship prac it'll be. i have no problems deciding between clubbing and worship prac[worship prac of cos being my choice....] yet now i actually was thinking about choosing to meet my friend instead? wheres my priorities? sigh. it probably resulted from the desire to be free from spiritual responsibilities. church, heartfriends, cell, its taking its toll on me. why do so much? anyway my mood from last nite has carried on to today, so im really in a sad mood.

i woke up this morning to run and i ran 2.4 in 11minutes. okay larh, my timing used to be better but owell its an improvement! attempted to study but failed miserably. stared at the book for like ages before realising that i was daydreaming. anyway, its back to the books, i really have alot to do, and somehow studying at home makes it all the more less appealing.