moved.moved.moved

Sunday, May 25, 2003

my night was pleasantly confused. as in it was confusing in a very typical beks way, but for once this confusion wasnt something hurtful? i spoke to gen on the phone, for quite long and it was only after i put down the phone den did i realise that hey i havent been doing so for such a long time? as in not to gen in particular, but more of the act abt being on the phone. its like i havent had the time to be able to hold proper conversations with anyone in the past few weeks? gosh what a reminder to me that ive been too caught up in the daily go-abouts of my life that i sorta distant myself from communication.. in a way. anyway this conversation in particular opened up my eyes to many things haha.. maybe its just gen larh but quite funny hehe.. u see ppl really shouldnt talk to me at such late hours cos i end up spewing rubbish like i am now! :) okay nuff said, its off to bed for lala princess wahahahah