moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

i have had notthing important enough to note down in my blog. my life has been the same. boring and draggy. well the sars thing is really getting to the ppl in singapore. its gravity on the economy is substantial and seemingly our economy is now greatly affected. was in a cab one day and the cab driver was complaining as to how his business has gone down so much that he ferries only abt 5 people a day in his 12hour shift becos simply no one dares take the risk of travelling in the cab. this paranoia is being carried to far. but who can blame ppl for wanting to be safe den sorry?

well on a lighter note, today is april fools day. i remember all the little pranks and jokes we carried out in secondary school. the times where we would switch classes with the next door class for the entire day, times where we would wear a freakin sari up the stage to command for ncc. haha it was really quite enjoyable. i remember having so much fun. sigh i really miss rgs. and i miss being in a structured environment where ur day is planned and not as irregular as my sch hours are now.

this morning i met eve at serene macs for brunch and to pass her some stuff. she finally returned my money after 4months hehe, stupid cow! but its alrite, theres some girl who stil owes me 80bucks from sec3! gosh. i kinda forgot who it is. but its written in my diary, was good talking to eve, she managed to give me a clear view as to what i wanted and all..and i became much more excited about my future :) which makes me frightfully glad. haha anyway twas a good day today. something unexpected happened the nite before. made me think and got me pondering about exploring certain touchy areas i never dared go to before. ok, nuff said. off to building websites. haha