moved.moved.moved

Sunday, March 23, 2003

think its great that people are feeling a little more happier these days. and a little more cheerful. it really does help my own well-being cos having frens happy makes me happy. makes sense? ah nvm haha im sorta stoned, trying to complete my essay! the killer 5000word one. haha anyway i had a really exciting and interesting and most enjoyable day! tho it was sian at some parts, ultimately i enjoyed myself a hell lot!

it started with church where i was oh-so-tired from preparing cell word that i could just about fall asleep during the sermon..but i PERSEVERED :D haha.. yup and was great to see eve and daph and co. again! yup and oh! gen signed my heroine card hahah ala hollywood style!(or at least her feeble attempt at doing soo.. :p)but anyway.. thanx gen! haha and she's my proposer! uh tel u more abt that lata! haha den we had interesting discussions for cell and we managed to get the cell word across to the kids, so thats great!

yup then the kids and i went for lunch at dover hilton before travelling the long windy road to ang mo kio central! haha not that long but..yah guess why? cos i was gonna tk part in the star search auditions! omg. cant believe it right? neither can i. but with the kids edging me along and giving me their undying support hehe.. i went ahead to just try try lah! and dats how gen became my proposer! haha the one who wuld be interviewed if i win(ya right i will) haha! and she was so excited! anyway so was i. i was super nervous and i think the other contestants were super amused by me :) yup anyway we had lotsa fun, the kids and i..they followed me to the station u know? aww so sweet, i love dem all!

den after that we went for dinner at serene macs and we made josco do all the funny dares! haha all becos of 1794! haha my interviewee number. haha so yup long story but we made a few indonesian girls blush and we sang a birthday song for a macdonalds employee so he was so happy that he gave us half of his cake!!! so sweet!! aww..he was such a nice guy. yup happy birthday deva!(the macdonalds employee) haha.. it was really a good day man!

den sarah, who was supposed to walk to the nearest bus stop.. walked with me all the way home from farrer! haha.. so nice hor.. den i pulled her into rgs as a sec1 and i showed her around the school and brot her to the roof to see!(those who've been to the rg roof wuld know its amazing wonders! right gen? :p) haha anyway after that we were so tired so i we went home.tkx dipsy for the company!! love ya lots! heh so here i am now. doing my work haha.

oh!! and while we were waiting at ang mo kio for zac to finish his tuition, i went to eve's house which was nearby. the lazeeeecow asked me to buy fries for her on the way up! dingadongdong! haha den she gave me a whole lota chinese ao level crap and we talked a little and i drank her mum's herbal tea! it was.....uh. different! hehe, yup den after that i just kept telling her how hardworking she was! wow. she really is man! hahah and she suggested that i sing happy birthday in chinese for my audition! -smacks her on the face- haha owell.. it was really a fun day and i really had an enjoyable and happy time. havent felt so happy for a long time! and ooh alan tern called just now! when i told him abt star search! wad a good end :p

goodnite! love is all around!! :)