moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

today was such a hectic day. waking up at 8am to meet clement at KAP for breakfast only to reach there and find out that my call to him was a wake up call. so i waited and read my books. he came and gave me a huge load of stuff..an incredulous stack of files which i so struggled to bring back and when i got home, i had to rush out to town to meet sharon.. i came home took an hour nap before rushing out again to meet ailing. my eyes were sore from sleeping with my lenses on so it was all red and i coukdnt take it out. when i finally got back and took dem off it hurt like hell! and 5mins into my dinner, my hist tuition teacher came! so i had to rush thru my dinner which i chose in the end to forgo and bundled through tuition with sore eyes. bleh. i still have them now. so damn irritated