moved.moved.moved

Saturday, January 18, 2003

yawn. haha would u believe it. i just woke up. i came home around 9..den said hello to the people at my hse..den went upstairs after drinking milk.. and den i fell asleep on my bed. i think i wanted to rest my eyes for awhile..den..boom. i fell asleep. hahaha.. im so hyper now. just re-saved all my photos cos i lost all of it! grr..yeah and also..was talking to a few frens..so quite energetic now., realised that my past entries have been rather down and blehs. but now i feel refreshed. i dunno why but God refreshed me. so am happy:)

here i am grinning at my computer like a big tabi cat. hehe im at a lost for words becos suddenly i feel so much joy in me! amen! it was only when i came back den did i feel this way. heh. la la la yay for beks! anyway the cell thingy has more or less been solved and guess me and gen are ok lah. but nvm.. if we're good enough frens then there shuld be no problem. yeah happy, high and intoxicated. :)