moved.moved.moved

Friday, January 17, 2003

over the week ppl have been asking me where my house is..my address...wad unit blahblah..and i didnt really let it settle in..den i realised..OH YA! they're coming to my house today!!! TODAY. help. do u know what my room looks like? it highly resembles the wake of a volcano eruption..except that u gotta throw in a few earthquakes here and there. but den again.. only some ppl will see my room..so i dont really need to care haha.. yah whatever ill just do a instant-5min-stuff-everything-into-drawers kind of cleaning and den just leave it. haha

i feel somewhat energetic today..after sleeping at like 4am and waking up just only..decided not to go down to rg for the orientation..bahh near my hse but too lazee to wake up at like 7! yeah.. so slept till 12. hehe..anyway havent slept like that for so long..i am a lazeecow u know! haha have to live up to my name. yeah was reading through this play and preparing for my role and i realised how interesting my character is.. i mean..the role lah. so im gonna try to fulfil the writers perception of that particular character.

i havent been concentrating on my acting recently becos ive been quite down but now i feel kinda refreshed..kind of ready to start anew and give it all to God and that i cant get by with just my own strength. i have to stop being a people pleaser too.. as in not sucking up.. but just trying to be there for everyone.. i mean i would rather be there all the time...but think my heart and mind is telling me to just take a break and spend time with myself and God.

there. i've settled myself. in just a matter of a few hours i have. feels sorta good. theres still this pain in me i havent yet discovered what its about but i know that as long as i remain steadfast in my seeking of God.. all my trials and tribulations would be conquered. thats a great truth to bank on.