moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

life is full of imperfections. most of the time some people just cant deal with it.

so what exactly is wrong with me? hmm.. i guess listing all my bad qualities would be such a turn off for people who happen to stumble upon this page so i would just say that in all i do i try my best..and smtimes maybe smtimes i try too hard and i know that i try too hard but its becos i want to do sth so bad i disregard all else and that prob is my biggest imperfection. i try.. really i try not to care..but i dont want to be a heartless bitch.. i want to care.. im not saying all those who dont care are bitches or what.. but i find it horrible to just leave ppl where they are when i know they deserve second chances.

im pretty confused abt myself..as to what is going on.. my mind is a blurry smudge..all mixed up and cant really see what i want to do. i guess its more of me seeking other ppls opinions that tear me down becos their opinions differ so greatly it tears me up cos im so confused. and being the number 1 most indecisive person in the world..thats not helpful. so i shall seek God for answers and try to see whats important to me:)

to all those ppl who have been there for me.. thanks.. to sarah..tks little one.. thanks for understanding..yeah i love u all so much!:)

*fingers crossed* g'luck daph