moved.moved.moved

Monday, January 27, 2003

wow, i have to stop sleeping at un-earthly hours and waking up like 2hrs after tat. makes me very very sleepy. anyway i like yellow. alrite that is so out of point haha.. yeah but i have to create my online profile/resume for interested theatre companies and all..its like a database where they pick people. so i have to take pictures. and ive taken them already. my friends came over and snapped away with the digi-cam and gosh i look stupid, almost retarded. den it was their turn and i made dem wear stupid stuff, whatever i hav in my cupboard lah

anyway i have to start on this online thingy if not it'll all be a waste. but with my cable connection failing me every fifteen minutes that doesnt really seem possible. maybe i have to do it in school. oh the horror of fighting with 200plus people for 11 computers. alrite ill just have to make do with my stop-short connection. haha. anyway been thinking alot recently and writing alot more songs. smtimes i think i write just...for the sake of writing! and thats dumb. cos a good song can only come from a creative mind that genuinely wants to write a..good song. so my last few songs have been rather..the same.

but i wrote this new christian song its called "perfect love", it was entirely out of inspiration and i was glad when i finished it. it has a very simple message that conveys a feeling of peace and serenity with God. i wouldn't say it was fantastic, but it would make the grade. at least make my grade. i have learnt not to be too demanding of my own music. just write whatever comes to my mind yeah? i have been relentlessly playing on the guitar and piano, trying to polish my skills becos i realise that truly a good musician would be one who is an all-rounder. now to learn the bass. haha

i so cannot play bass. i think its too big and heavy for me. i've tried the drums and i got..erm..i mean i can play two beats!! haha yay..and this congo beat that angie taught me! yay!! haha..now that my piano maestro is back at home wahahah can get him to teach me.. and since he'll be teaching the keyboardists in church...so indirectly if gen teaches me..he will be teaching me too. yup? yup. haha. have been dwiddling around for awhile..finishing up all my work..which probably is the reason for all my late nights. yup anyway i have to go back to being a nerd and like eve says.. stick my BIG butt on the chair and study! haha thanx eve!