moved.moved.moved

Sunday, January 26, 2003

i am tired. i have red eyes! haha cos stupid ole me went ahead and wore my contacts for nearly 14hrs! which is not good, cos my eyes are sensitive so i can only wear 8-10hrs a day. haha. but owell. today was a good day, church..cell was pretty much the same, altho ailing wasn't there helming things. and after that our whole cell went to clementi macs for lunch cos we were meeting rachel later to celebrate her birthday. so whilest waiting, we played daytona!!! and..erm..and..PARA-PARA!! haha.. so dumb! but we got like 1st place.. and like 10ppl were clambering onto one platform. hilarious.

after we met rachel, we headed down to west mall where we bumped into adrian, yaw chong that gang. gosh we watched the ring!!! it was sooo scary. ok lah im like super anti-horror movies even tho i really dont mind watching it. i mean i'll just spend half the time covering my eyes or burying myself into other people's shoulders. so yup, did both. haha. me and sarah were like looking at each others shoulders for half the show! haha so stupid. after that we decided to byedybyebye and go home.. the girls have history test tmr.. was helping dem remember all the jap occupation stuff. hehe

oh we totally forgot abt the oreo cake we bought for rachel and left it in the vicarage. hilarious. it was a fun afternoon and i enjoy being with kids..they're like my little best friends and they are oh-so-cute. yup. they make me feel so..young! yea anyway jon tang!! that deeply in love song by hillsongs is like stuck in my head! haha.. nice song. conveys a simple yet deliberate effect..tangible in its own way. okay really happy. going to sleep!! :)

Jesus, You're all that I live for!