moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

nothing eventful today. went to church to meet ailing. had lunch with her and june.

ate alot today, including sushi buffet with my darling. den we came back home and watched hollandvee. so sweet. and played pool and piano. quite tired. ooh by the way, ailing makes me smile, so does gen, sarah, winston and zach! and of cos my kids like sk and josco, rachel and chloe. alot of people i love make me smile. and yesterday eve made me smile! :) they all make me smile! thank you.

i have alot of things to smile about :)

sk :: hello hello see ive mentioned you. now be happy! anyway thanks for being sucha good friend to me! thanks for the calls and for the stuff uve done for me. thanks alot! we'll go for our spicy retreats soon yeah?? take care buddy! :)