moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

ate really little today. kfcspopcorn chicken + 1/2 of my cheese fries + prata. for the whole day!! and of cos lotsa ice lemon tea! yummeh. very rare for a big eater like me.

anyway had a rather interesting day. more like emotional highs and lows then culminate to this big mess of erm.. mess. im not coherent again. really tired now. did no studying at all today cept for some gp reading list. and my history is.. history! haha. im in an ironic state of happiness now. was explaining to jw the difference between happiness and joy.

well, i had a sudden yet painful realisation today that i didnt understand my friends as well as i thought i did. and all this while i was feeling like everyones twin i was actually a mere fool. saddening. maybe i took certain comments too personally, but i guess i will just have to see what i can do. i was tearing on the bus on the way to church -- yeah i went. i didnt plan to go cos i was so tired, sick and unhappy. but somehow God kept reminding me about how small i am in comparison to Him and sth abt unity in prayer. so i went down.

it was good, no doubt. i played for worship and the song 'unto You' really hit me hard. it was so personal, so real and so close to me that it felt as tho i was meant to hear that song at that point of time. i reached church early and was waiting for clement to come to prepare worship and i was just so down. i was staring at an empty computer screen, and decided to check my mail. eve sent me a mail.. really was warmed by what she said.. thanks eve! :) anyway the meeting went well, had a hilarious time of prayer with june and lydia. somehow sth at the back of my head kept telling me that i was lost once again, time to re-focus.

went to meet jw at hollandvee*starbucks later after and we had a really good chat. talked about evolution, homesexuality and many other topics that were begging for answers from us both. it was an interesting conversation, exchanged bits of advice. was really encouraged by some stuff he said. thanks jw. im quite okay now. just a tad bit emotional cos i met pepper after that and we just sat around listening to sad music while i waited for korkor to pick me up.

just read something that jw posted for me. thanks!! no problem pal, it was good talking to u too, and yes we'll meet up again soon!!anyway here's that song -- unto You.

[[unto You]] i live for You. all of my days belong to You. You draw me to Your tenderness, You make me new. in the secret place i will run, where my heart can be free! in the grace that i've found. // unto You, be all glory and praise; how my heart seeks Your place as i'm waiting on You. only You are my strength and my Tower. fill my life with Your power. as i stand here in awe of You.

i stand here in awe of You. amen again to a faithful God!