moved.moved.moved

Monday, August 25, 2003

"for we have been justified, justified through faith...heavens roar, angels sing, Your people rejoicing!! we will wait on You Lord, we will wait on You"

i hate to admit this, but i seriously need anger management therapy. and i have to constantly remind the people around me whom i love and care that they should run to the furthest corner of the earth when im angry. because it will rub off on them. so i was really angry just now. really seething sorta anger. and i practically rearranged my whole room because i was storming through it and throwing my things all over.

get this. i broke two photo frames, turned over my bookshelf and tore many important papers. i was seriously mad u know. of cos the consequences are for me and me alone to bear. i have a great mess to clear up now. i shouted at my family members and i swore alot, and i felt really bad after i had calmed down and i was asking myself this -- "i keep telling God i'm sorry and that i'll never do it again... or at least try not to, yet i keep breaking my promise and yet i keep turning my back on Him" and i felt really really guilty and sinful. i swore, i was angry, i was so.. screwed. but at this point of time, this song played in my head repeatedly. the first few lines in the justified chorus. and after that, i just felt cleansed and free.

amen to a faithful God!