moved.moved.moved

Sunday, August 10, 2003

service was great. worship and sermon spoke to me.

my mood already was wrong larh so it continued being wrong for service and cell. it sucked totally. and i made a few decisions that im now starting to regret. and if u know me well, i dont like to do things i know ill regret. i asked ringo not to roster me for worship cos im stepping down from the ministry till i re-discover my focus, didnt want to serve half-heartedly. and im taking a month break from cell because i need to search myself and not let myself get so easily affected by the things around me, just like this morning. classic example. anyway, all these are very big changes for me, means alot of restructuring and alot more time. hmmm.

talked to ailing and she helped clear some of my misgivings and my doubts. took silly photos, but yeah the verse from revelations really struck me, its about overcoming all struggles and he who does that will sit on the right hand side of His throne. amazing aint it? thank God for speaking to me even in the most trying times.

ooh gen gave me molly! haha its super fat, big and cute!!! thanks dear! i love the cow! haha it really made my day. as in i cheered up considerably after she gave me the cow :) so really thankful. -beams-

went with the boys to town and lounged around far east taking neoprints[again!?] haha and eating ya kun ya kaya toast! yummeh eggs! haha ate four! -burps- now so bloated.

ay still feeling quite miserable and down, its like giving up my whole life in order to be able to discover just that little bit about myself. lets hope for the best.