moved.moved.moved

Sunday, July 20, 2003

been reading
am actually really tired now cos i had a total of two hours of rest last night. i wouldnt even call it sleep simply because i spent most of it trying to fall asleep, so basically when it was time to get up for church, i just woke up and felt a little disorientated and of cos, doggone tired. but then again its my fault. i broke my no-staying-out-late-on-saturday-nites rule. and it hasnt happened in a very long time..say four to five months? so i was surprised that i agreed to go out and even more surprised when i found myself actually out. but i didnt reprimand myself tho. i did gently remind myself that hey ive got cell word to lead tomorrow and ive got to be on time for church and blahblah but i guess it just slipped outta my mind after awhile. well, i reached home at 530, and after washing up, i finally settled into bed around 6. and my wake up call was to be at 8? so i sleepily headed off to church. really off-tangent this morning, everything i said was so duh. anyway the kids came over to play pool and we made alota noise and had alota fun but i was really lousy today haha missing easy shots. anyway. after they left, it was a loooong night. but well.

anyway am reading this book "the over-committed christian" and its really good. ive only started on the first few pages but i can sense the tangible effects it would have on me in time to come. btw, thanks klem, for buying me the book :)

yes, am really stoned now. wanted to write something interesting or thought-provoking but i darent cos it would just come out all wrong. and i was really incoherent today, could hardly understand myself most of the time. ok. off to that little place called lala land. adios and have a great week ahead. and for the record, yes im eating better now, my systems better, thanks for the concern :)