moved.moved.moved

Sunday, March 16, 2003

the return of rosy-posy

i am back. rosy-posy. red-faced, chubby cheeky ole me. its me. actually its just the red-faced part.. more like burnt! and thank goodness i dont peel, if not ill be horrified. haha i just got back from sentosa and i am absolutely red. haha i wonder how many times the word red is gonna appear in this entry. not that i have any particular fancy with the colour red.. just sth so comparable to my face haha anyway so now im home and yepp im happy. deleted the previous entry cos it was kinda depressing. and i hate it when my moods fluctuate at such a great pace! hahah

any guesses for my mood now? haha delighted. fellowship today was good..during service and at sentosa. eve came today for service and i gave her two presents haha two hugs from a fren and for me. hehe so yupp.. was quite happy to see her today..hope her race goes well. yah anyway im damn tired and i swear my eyes are gonna turn red too! haha hope not. yeah anyway this week promises to be a better week, idle and slightly more spare time to study and prepare. yupp gonna take a short nap soon. laters.